Saturday, August 8, 2015

Health Update

Health Update: we are making progress in figuring out what is going on with my health (day 20 here), and while overall I'm making progress, it's one of those cases of getting worse before getting better. I may just plain feel this crappy for the next month as my body sorts things out. (too complicated to really explain). So just know that I am doing my best to meet commitments and respond to messages, but my range of energy from day to day is pretty small, even on the best days.
My biggest priority right now is my health, followed by meeting my work deadlines (and we are planning that I wont' take on any further costume commissions for awhile after I get the current batch done. The towels are easier to manage, but the big costume ensembles are just too overwhelming.)

No comments: